Parish Boundary

If you are planning a church wedding, you will need to know in which parish you each live as banns will need to be called in your parish church (or churches), regardless of where the marriage is to take place.

Baptisms should normally take place in your parish church but, by agreement with the local clergy, may take place in other churches where, as parents, you have a connection e.g. the the one in which you were married or where you regularly worship.

You can find out in which Church of England parish you live by using the link below.  You will be asked to type in your postcode and then to indicate the exact position of your house on the map (by zooming in to enlarge the map if necessary) - please 
click here.

For a map of the Parish of Eastcote, please click hereUse the arrows in the top left of the map to scroll around the whole Parish.