Access for disabled people
There is wheelchair access to all three buildings at St Lawrence's.
- For entry to the Church - a wooden ramp enables access via a door adjacent to the main entrance, 20 metres further along.
- For entry to the Church Hall - access is via the side door at the far end of the car park.
- For entry to the St Lawrence Centre - access is via the main entrance.
One car park space is marked for disabled badge holders, but do please let us know if we can assist in any other way.
Hire of premises
The Church Hall and St Lawrence Centre are available for public hire through the Parish Office Administrator, who will be pleased to discuss your requirements and advise you of hire charges. All bookings should be made through the Parish Office Administrator.
- Church Hall
- 110 maximum seated, or 150 standing
- Church Hall: Committee Room
- 25 maximum
- St Lawrence Centre: Elsie Fischer Room
- 35 maximum
- St Lawrence Centre: Library
- 8 maximum
- Tessa Maude, Parish Office Administrator
The Parish Office
2a Bridle Road, Eastcote, Pinner
Middlesex HA5 2SJ
020 8429 1131
The Office is open from 9.00am to 12noon
on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Health and safety
- St Lawrence Church has a Health and Safety Policy. A full copy is available - please click on link below.
- Everybody booking the premises should ensure that they follow all health and safety guidance and requirements as set out in the detailed Conditions of Hire documentation provided to them by the Parish Office Administrator.
- All members of the Parochial Church Council (PCC) have a copy of the Health and Safety Policy. The Health and Safety Officer is Graeme Gibaut.